Social Buttons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Undoing Bronchitis
09-30-2016, 10:43 PM
Exclamation RE: Undoing Bronchitis
Lasting Effects of Bronchitis - Diseases of the Lung
Bronchitis is the inflammation of the bronchi, the main air passages to the lungs, it usually follows a viral respiratory infection. You need to have a cough with mucus most days of the month for at least 3 months to be diagnosed with chronic bronchitis. The symptoms of either type of bronchitis congestion: Cough that produces mucus; if yellow-green in color, you happen to be more likely to have a bacterial infection Shortness of breath worsened by exertion or mild activity Even after acute bronchitis has cleared, you may have a dry, nagging cough that lingers for several weeks.

Bronchitis After
Doctor diagnoses gets and bronchitis me on Biaxin for a week. 1 week later: Still feel no different after a week on biaxin, have trouble breathing and sleeping at night, therefore I go back to the clinic. Next night: Still have trouble breathing, so I go to the emergency room (lost all trust in physicians at the clinic), and the doctor there says my lungs are clear, but that I simply have some lingering aftereffects. Writing is something that has to be done when one is in the mood to write. So when we got in the mood to write about lasting effects of bronchitis, nothing could stop us from writing!

Long Term Effects of Bronchitis?
Hi I 've recently had bronchitis probably for about for about a month and a half (it is terrible) and of coarse I 'd the regular symptoms but I detected that I could not actually cry or sing as high as I normally could before I got bronchitis. Now my voice will merely give out and crackle. I am still. Hi I 've recently had bronchitis probably for about for about a month and a half (it is terrible) and of coarse I had the regular symptoms but I detected that I could not really cry or sing as high as I usually could before I got bronchitis. My voice will merely give out and crackle. I am still recuperating. Have shortness of breath and weezing. But will this lost of being unable never to cry or sing as high be a long term effect or should it go away right after the bronchitis is no longer in my system? It is rather inviting to go on writing on lasting effects of bronchitis. however as there is a limitation to the number of words to be written, we have confined ourselves to this. However, do enjoy yourself reading it.

COPD, or chronic obstructive pulmonary (PULL-mun-ary) ailment, is a progressive disorder that makes it difficult to breathe. Long term exposure to other lung irritants like dust, chemical fumes, or air pollution may promote COPD. At precisely the same time, carbon dioxide (a waste gas) goes from the capillaries into the air sacs. In COPD, less air flows in and out of the airways because of one or more of the following: In the USA, the term "COPD" comprises two principal ailments emphysema (em-fih-SE-mum) and chronic bronchitis (bronKItis). This damage may also ruin the walls of the air sacs, leading to fewer and larger air sacs instead of many tiny ones. Most people who have COPD have both emphysema and chronic bronchitis.
Cough Home Remedies - Fast Relief

Acute bronchitis is a respiratory disease that triggers inflammation in the bronchi, the passageways that move air into and out of the lungs. If you have asthma, your risk of acute bronchitis (acute) symptoms, treatment, causes to a heightened sensitivity to airway inflammation and irritation. Treatment for asthmatic bronchitis contains antibiotics, bronchodilators, anti-inflammatory drugs, and pulmonary hygiene techniques including chest percussion (medical treatment where a respiratory therapist pounds gradually on the patient's torso) and postural drainage (clinical treatment when the patient is put in a slightly inverted place to encourage the expectoration of sputum).

Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
COPD is a characterized by consistent airflow limitation that is usually progressive and associated with an increased chronic inflammatory reaction in lung and the airways to noxious particles or gases. Several studies have demonstrated acute exacerbations of COPD and some link between the lower airways of patients and bacterial colonization of the upper. Inhaled -agonists and anticholinergics are used for acute exacerbations of COPD, in addition to both symptomatic management. Inhaled corticosteroids usually are not used for the treatment of COPD exacerbations; nevertheless, have already been used in the longterm treatment of COPD in a minority of patients with stable COPD who demonstrate frequent exacerbations and bronchodilator reversibility.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Undoing Bronchitis - fabianmcgee - 09-26-2016, 06:14 PM
RE: Undoing Bronchitis - fabianmcgee - 09-30-2016 10:43 PM