Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Natural Cure
Lightbulb 
[size=4][b]Asthmatic Bronchitis Symptoms - Natural Cure - Natural Cures for Bronchitis, Colds & Coughs[/b][/size][hr]
Quote:Are you looking for a natural causes for recurring bronchitis, coughs & colds? Well, I am going to tell you what worked for me. About 13 years ago, I had a horrible case of bronchitis. I never believed in natural cures back then so I went to the doctor... and then back to the doctor... and then back to the doctor because it never went away. For 3 months, I had this horrific cough that was making me nuts. The doctor put me on antibiotic after antibiotic and then he put me on steroids. I was only about 28 years old... way too young for all of that.

[size=large][b]3 Days, I Was a New Person! My Cough Was GONE[/b][/size][hr]I couldn't believe it... 3 months of taking drug after drug... and paying money after money! After that, I went out and bought a juicer and started juicing carrots every day. We have to be very flexible when talking to children about Bronchitis. They seem to interpret things in a different way from the way we see things!

[size=large][b]But Please Don't Spend a Lot of Money on Homeopathic Cold Pills, Though..[/b][/size][hr]Or any vitamins for that matter. I have bought homeopathic cold pills as well as other vitamins at my local health stores and spent way too much on them... for way too long. You can buy them for a lot cheaper online. Smile

[list][*]Well, I am happy to say, I am 41 now (ok, that's not the good news.. ha, ha) and I haven't had a case of bronchitis since then.[*]Nor have I hardly had a cold... and when I do have one, it is always a short version because I now know how to cure it naturally.[/list]

[size=large][b]Ok, I Will Continue With My Story[/b][/size][hr]So I had had it at this point. I was talking on the phone at work to some stranger and she couldn't help but comment on my chronic cough. I had told her I had bronchitis for 3 months and she told me exactly what to do. Had it been 3 months earlier, I would have thought she was nuts but at this point, I was willing to try anything. I had been sick way too long. Our dreams of writing a lengthy article on Bronchitis Coughs has finally materialized Through this article on Bronchitis Coughs. however, only if you acknowledge its use, will we feel gratitude for writing it!

[list][*]Also use homeopathic cold pills for my preschooler.[*]I give them to her as often as the bottle says and in 48 hours, her cold is gone.[*]It really works.[/list]

[size=large][b]She Told Me to Do 2 Things..[/b][/size][hr]1. to start drinking fresh carrot juice and 2. to go buy "homeopathic cold pills" from my local health store. In the back of my mind, I still thought this was crazy but I did it anyway. I went to the local health store for a few days and bought carrot juice and I bought the "cold pills" as well. When a child shows a flicker of understanding when talking about Bronchitis, we feel that the objective of the meaning of Bronchitis being spread, being achieved. Smile

[list][*]Bronchitis is a common respiratory disease that involves inflammation and often infection of the bronchial mucosal membranes.[*]The symptoms generated by bronchitis vary according to the causes and the seriousness of the disease.[*]Judging by the intensity and the duration of the disease, bronchitis can be either acute or chronic.[/list]

[size=large][b]Acute Bronchitis Has a Rapid Onset and Generates Intense Symptoms[/b][/size][hr]However, most people with acute bronchitis symptoms treatment specific treatments and are usually recovered quickly and permanently, with minimal risks of relapse. Acute bronchitis is very common among children and thus it is also commonly referred to as "childhood bronchitis". This type of bronchitis may last from a few days to 2-3 weeks. Acute bronchitis is highly treatable and it rarely leads to complications. However, in the absence of medical treatment, acute bronchitis may eventually become chronic, or it can further lead to pulmonary diseases (pneumonia, emphysema). Isn't it wonderful that we can now access information about anything, including Infectious Bronchitis form the Internet without the hassle of going through books and magazines for matter!
[size=medium][b]Bronchitis Treatment - 5 Natural Home Remedies for Bronchitis[/b][/size]

Chronic bronchitis is usually the result of mistreated or untreated previous respiratory diseases. This type of bronchitis often occurs when the bronchial mucosal membranes become inflamed and infected multiple times over a short period of time. Chronic bronchitis is usually the consequence of exposure to both infectious and non-infectious agents. The occurrence and the progression of chronic bronchitis are strongly influenced by smoking, which augments the symptoms of the disease and slows down the healing of the respiratory tissues and organs. Chronic bronchitis generates symptoms such as highly productive cough, pronounced difficulty in breathing, shallow breathing, wheezing, chest discomfort and pain. This article will help you since it is a comprehensive study on Bronchitis Bacteria.

[size=large][b]Acute Bronchitis is Often Associated With Bacterial or Viral Infections[/b][/size][hr]The disease is commonly acquired in the flu seasons and it generates symptoms such as: dry or low-productive cough, chills, low or moderate fever, sore throat, chest discomfort and pain, wheezing and difficulty breathing. With appropriate treatment, the symptoms of acute infectious bronchitis are quickly alleviated and the disease can be completely overcome within a couple of weeks. The more you read about Chronic Bronchitis, the more you get to understand the meaning of it. So if you read this article and other related articles, you are sure to get the required amount of matter for yourself.

Unlike acute bronchitis, chronic forms of the disease generate persistent, recurrent symptoms. Although the clinical manifestations of chronic bronchitis are less intense, this type of disease is very difficult to treat. Even if patients with chronic bronchitis respond well to specific medical treatments, they often experience relapse after completing their prescribed course of medications. Chronic bronchitis can last for around three months, regularly reoccurring on the period of two years or even more. Chronic bronchitis often involves the lungs, and it can lead to serious pulmonary diseases. In fact, chronic bronchitis is one of the most commonly diagnosed types of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Chronic bronchitis has a very high incidence in smokers and it is also known as "the smokers' disease". When doing an assignment on Bronchitis Bacteria, it is always better to look up and use matter like the one given here. Your assignment turns out to be more interesting and colorful this way. Big Grin.

[list][*]According to the triggers of the disease, bronchitis can also be categorized into infectious and non-infectious bronchitis.[*]Non-infectious bronchitis is generally the result of prolonged exposure to chemicals, cigarette smoke and pollutants.[*]Allergens (pollen, dust particles) are also triggers of non-infectious bronchitis, causing the disease to reoccur on a regular time basis.[*]Infectious bronchitis involves infection with microorganisms and its generated symptoms are usually more intense.[*]Common infectious agents responsible for causing this type of bronchitis are bacteria, viruses, mycoplasmas and fungal organisms.[/list]

[Image: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/979/i...itis7.jpeg]
[size=medium][b]- Cure Perioral Dermatitis Naturally | Natural Home Remedies[/b][/size]

[size=large][b]Day-After-Day It Appears that There is an Updated Report or a[/b][/size][hr]New branch of research being finished to warn people about the dreadful truth regarding smoking. With every new piece of analytic thinking or research, on that subject there appears to represent a common denominator - the aftermath of smoking tobacco products is atrocious!

[size=large][b]You're an Individual Who Smokes, It is Time to Quit[/b][/size][hr]You must be capable of seeing that there is not any favourable tidings regarding smoking tobacco products, naught of value or clean-living about it. You are without doubt already aware of the harm it stimulates to you and people you spend time with.

[list][*]Envisage a product that every year wiped out just fewer than 50 % of the inhabitants of Rhode Island.[*]Smoking tobacco is a causal agent in the deaths of over 400,000 males and female adults annually, or almost half of that state's dwellers![*]To look into the matterstill deeper, that indicates that 20% of all deaths in the U.S.A.[*]Could be assigned to smoking.[*]A sobering reality regarding smoking is that smoking is the individual most preventable reason for early demise in the U.S.A..[/list]

All likelihood the most distressing facts regarding tobacco smoking are those that bear upon passive smokers, or those who do not smoke tobacco merchandises themselves but nevertheless affected by it from the activities of other people. Each year, being exposed to second-hand tobacco smoke, or cigarette smoke which is environmental, is a causal agency connected to close to 3000 fatalities from lung cancer amongst adult Americans. Patience was exercised in this article on Bronchitis. Without patience, it would not have been possible to write extensively on Bronchitis.

Numerous women are understandably substantially worried regarding breast cancer and respond to this concern with yearly tests, the findings of which are that they play a waiting game with their health. Even so, between 1960 and 1990, deaths amongst adult females induced by lung cancer have expanded by greater than 400%, outnumbering mid-1980s deaths induced by breast cancer. We have actually followed a certain pattern while writing on Bronchitis. We have used simple words and sentences to facilitate easy understanding for the reader.

Few further stunning realities regarding smoking are that smoking on a regular basis triples the chance of untimely demise from cardiopathy amongst adult males and women in middle-age. Consider that, there is three times the danger! On top of this, smoking cigarettes wrecks each part of the human body, from the mouth and throat to the bones, your blood, and digestive system. Penetration into the world of Emphysema Bronchitis proved to be our idea in this article. Read the article and see if we have succeeded in this or not!

Whilst discussing your respiratory system's wellness, the realisms of smoking are that there's almost no part of the human physical structure that's safe. Adult males who smoke tobacco step-up their likeliness of death from lung cancer by 22-fold and from diseases such as pulmonary emphysema and bronchitis by around 10-fold. Female smokers exacerbate their likeliness of demise from lung cancer by about 12 times and the likelihood of dying from pulmonary emphysema and bronchitis by more than 10 times. We consider that we have only touched the perimeter of information available on Bronchitis. There is still a lot more to be learnt!

The condition called bronchitis is the inflammation of the bronchial tree; tonsillitis is the inflammation of to tonsils localized on the posterior side of the mouth. Both diseases are caused mainly by bacteria or viruses, but can also be unleashed by polluting factors or different substances causing irritation. The most common cause of tonsillitis is still the bacteria Streptococcus with its preferred localization in the mouth and throat.

The potential severe complications of long-term infection left untreated must imply more interest in healing the inflammation and treating the primer infection. Researches to find better and right cures are made all over the world. Smile

The primer symptoms of bronchial inflammation are coughing with mucus expectoration, chest pains, dispneea (difficult breathing) and all signs of regular colds. Tonsillitis is characterized by symptoms like a sore throat and disfagia (pain while swallowing), fever, pain, nausea, anorexia and chills. Did you ever believe that there was so much to learn about Throat Bronchitis? Neither did we! Once we got to write this article, it seemed to be endless.

Not treated bronchitis can become chronic and increase the risk of lung cancer, contribute to apparition of asthma or make the pulmonary tract more vulnerable to infections. Complications of untreated tonsillitis might be obstruction of mouth and upper airways and an abscess that could spread in the entire body. Especially untreated Streptococcus causes heart, kidney, skin and liver damages. Every cloud has a silver lining; so consider that this article on Www Bronchitis to be the silver lining to the clouds of articles on Www Bronchitis. It is this article that will add more spice to the meaning of Www Bronchitis.

Streptococcus in tonsillitis must be attacked parenteral Penicillin; in severe cases of more than six tonsillitis attacks per year surgery to remove the tonsils is indicated. Tonsillectomy is also necessary when the inflammation obstructs the throat.

Tonsillitis is diagnosed only by checking the swollen tonsils with a spatula and collecting a pharyngeal probe to determine if the infection is bacterial or viral. Bacterial infection will require antibiotics but viruses won' respond to such treatment. We worked as diligently as an owl in producing this composition on Treating Bronchitis. So only if you do read it, and appreciate its contents will we feel our efforts haven't gone in vain.

[b]Treating bronchitis requires painkillers like Ibuprofen or Acetaminophen, assisted breathing in acute bronchitis and ant biotherapy with macrolides if Chlamydia or Mycoplasma are present.[/b]

Most difficult to diagnose is bronchitis as it can easily be mistaken with asthma. Proper tests for diagnose are chest X-ray, listening breathing with the stethoscope, pulmonary function tests and collecting sputum for bacterial cultures.

Bronchitis, the occurred inflammation affects the cills on the bronchial mucosa and lowers their movements so they cannot evacuate mucus and foreign particles no more. Also the mucus secretion is stimulated and the phenomenon of coughing appears during bronchitis. Triggers of bronchial inflammation are especially inhaled dust or pollutants, smoking, but also viral determinants such as Rhinoviruses, Adenoviruses, Influenza and Epstein-Barr.

[size=large][b]Seems that Everyone I Know is Sick[/b][/size][hr]Everyone I know has a bad cough. This got me thinking to the last time I had a really bad cough that I could not shake. I just kept taking over the counter drugs, hoping it would get better and it did not. I was having bouts of coughing and breathlessness and had to stop what I was doing so I could recover. Usually this meant if I was jogging or working out, I had to sit down and take a break. And if you are anything like I am, this is a huge thing to do.

[list][*]Your symptoms do not clear up, your doctor may prescribe something for you to help open your airway.[*]If you have chronic bronchitis, your Doctor will speak more to you about it and will prescribe some form of treatment for it.[*]Chronic bronchitis can usually be found in smokers.[*]The smoking causes the symptoms to be worse and the treatment for it will probably include quitting smoking.[*]Get more familiar with Chronic Bronchitis Doctor once you finish reading this article.[*]Only then will you realize the importance of Chronic Bronchitis Doctor in your day to day life.[/list]

[b]For both types of bronchitis, the major symptoms include: Coughing, Mucus, having shortness of breath, feeling tired, wheezing, having difficulty breathing during physical activity.[/b]

[size=large][b]Finally Went to the Doctor and He Explained to Me that I Had Bronchitis[/b][/size][hr]I was wondering how I had gotten bronchitis. And he explained that it was a viral infection that I probably picked up somewhere or from someone. The many pollutants in the air can carry it. There are two types of bronchitis. One is acute and the other is chronic. Acute bronchitis usually lasts for a few weeks, while chronic bronchitis happens frequently for several years. In simplest terms, bronchitis is just an inflammation in your bronchial tubes or the tubes that carry oxygen to your lungs. If you find anything extra mentioning about Chronic Bronchitis Doctor, do inform us. It is only through the exchange of views and information will we learn more about Chronic Bronchitis Doctor.

Even if you feel that the symptoms that you are experiencing may not be bronchitis, be sure to see your Doctor as soon as possible, as it may be another infection in your lungs. The coughing and breathlessness is cause for concern. The coughing bouts I would have were very strong and would cause me to have to take a break from what ever I was doing. If I was at work I would have to take a quick time out. It is not any fun when you are not able to breathe. Bronchitis can hamper a lot of your daily activities and the sooner you get it checked out the better.

Messages In This Thread
Natural Cure - by fabianmcgee - 07-24-201601:22 AM
RE: Natural Cure - by fabianmcgee - 07-26-201603:25 PM
RE: Natural Cure - by fabianmcgee - 07-26-201603:25 PM