Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chronic Bronchial Cough. Why and How I Quit Smoking
Thumbs Up 
[size=4][b]Chronic Bronchial Cough - Why and How I Quit Smoking[/b][/size][hr]Don't remember the day I started smoking, but I do remember why. My husband smoked. When we kissed, he tasted like a full ashtray smells. I started smoking so that that wouldn't bother me so much, but I knew better.

Soon, clothes with tiny circles burned into the fabric became the norm. I couldn't breathe easily if I walked further than out to my car. I couldn't play ball with my children; I didn't have the breath. Many times I decided to quit. And I would, for two or three hours. By the end of the second year, I had had three bouts of pneumonia. Reading is a habit that has to be cultivated from a small age. Only if one has the habit of reading can one acquire more knowledge on things like Bronchitis.

[list][*]After gathering all the cigarettes I had, I went to the kitchen and carefully destroyed each one, then dropped it into the trash can.[*]By evening I was suffering, but I refused to buy more.[*]Later, I learned my brother-in-law had just quit smoking.[*]He told me to buy salted, roasted sunflower seeds in the shell.[*]It would be hopeless trying to get people who are not interested in knowing more about Bronchitis to read articles pertaining to it.[*]Only people interested in Bronchitis will enjoy this article.[/list]

[size=large][b]All Through High School, P.E[/b][/size][hr]And health teachers preached the deleterious effects of tobacco smoke on the body. Television, newspapers, magazines, doctors, and the Surgeon General all reported that cigarette smoking caused cancer, emphysema, and many other health problems. I didn't need to hear or read their stories. Both my parents have smoked since their teens. I saw firsthand what smoking does to the smoker. The more readers we get to this writing on Bronchitis, the more encouragement we get to produce similar, interesting articles for you to read. So read on and pass it to your friends.

Nicotine stained fingers, face, and teeth are just the beginning. Besides the offensive smell, there is the layer of nicotine that stains everything in the smoker's home:, furniture, walls, carpets, everything. On several different occasions, both my parents were extremely sick with illnesses directly attributable to smoking, eventually culminating in lung cancer for my dad. Cigarettes were so important to them, that they budgeted the smokes in with groceries. If money was tight, we ate beans and potatoes, but they never did without cigarettes. I promised myself in my teens that I would never smoke. I broke that promise sometime in the summer of 1981. A lot of imagination is required in writing. People may think that writing on Bronchitis is very easy; on the contrary, knowledge and imagination has to be merged to create an interesting composition.

[list][*]After smoking for five years, I thought I was doomed to be a lifetime smoker just like my parents.[*]Then something frightening happened.[*]I fell asleep in my chair with a lit cigarette in my hand.[*]Unlike many others who died after they went to sleep with a burning cigarette, I was fortunate.[*]I wasn't hurt.[*]Not physically, anyway.[*]This article has been written with the intention of showing some illumination to the meaning of Bronchitis.[*]This is so that those who don't know much about Bronchitis can learn more about it. [/list]

Don't remember the day I started smoking, but I'll never forget the day I stopped. On June 2, 1986, I dumped the worst habit I have ever had. Was it worth it? You bet. I no longer have pneumonia every year. Though bronchitis still bothers me on occasion, and I have chronic asthma, most of the time I can breathe without trouble. Best of all, my husband quit, too, within a month of the date that I quit. We have had a smoke free home for more than 20 years, and we have both benefitted from it. The length of an article is rather immaterial about its response from people. People are more interested in the matter about Chronic Bronchitis, and not length.

[size=large][b]Was Terrified[/b][/size][hr]If I had not wakened from the smell of burning fabric, I might have died, or at least been badly burned. The new skirt I was wearing had eight holes burned through it. The folds of fabric had protected my skin until I awoke. When I realized that I had risked my life, and ruined a brand new skirt, anger replaced the terror I felt--anger at myself. There is sure to be a grin on your face once you get to read this article on Bronchitis. This is because you are sure to realize that all this matter is so obvious, you wonder how come you never got to know about it!

[Image: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/979/i...ram88.jpeg]
[size=medium][b]Natural Cure for Bronchitis | Fast Bronchitis Cure | Bronchitis Relief[/b][/size]

[size=large][b]"Suck the Salt Off and Spit Out the Seeds," He Said[/b][/size][hr]"Salt cuts the craving for nicotine." It worked. For six weeks, I carried sunflower seeds around with me. Anytime I started to crave a cigarette, I popped four or five sunflower seeds in my mouth. The times I felt foolish for constantly having sunflower seeds in my mouth, I would just remember the new skirt I had thrown away. Don't misunderstand. Quitting cigarettes was the hardest thing I ever did, but I was more determined than I had ever been.

[list][*]You're suffering from bronchitis, the bad news is that there's no official cure.[*]You'll just have to wait for it to go away on its own.[*]At the same time, that doesn't mean you have to suffer with full-blown symptoms; there are bronchitis remedies out there. [/list]

Make a tea from 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, cloves, and ginger powder. Or you could mix them all up with honey and eat that. This mixture works as an anti inflammatory that cuts down on mucous production. Ginger can also help boost the immune system. There are no boundaries on countries for one to access information about Bronchitis Remedies through the Internet. All one has to do is to surf, and then the required matter is availed!

[size=large][b]Mix Equal Amounts of Water, Flour, and Mustard Powder Together[/b][/size][hr]Spread this over the chest of whoever is suffering from bronchitis. A word of warning: Test this on a small area of the skin first, since a lot of people are sensitive to mustard. You actually learn more about Bronchitis Remedy only with more reading on matters pertaining to it. So the more articles you read like this, the more you learn about Bronchitis Remedy.

[list][*]1/2 teaspoon of licorice root tea steeped in a cup of hot water is another good remedy.[*]Allow it to cool first, strain it, then drink.[*]Do this three times a day.[/list]

Lot of these bronchitis remedies might seem a little unorthodox, but these natural products often have excellent expectorant, mucous-reducing, anti-viral agents. You must have searched high and low for some matter for Treating Bronchitis, isn't it? That is the main reason we compiled this article for you to get that required matter!

[list][*]Some other bronchitis remedies include veggies.[*]Take some fresh spinach leaves, eight ounces of water, and mix a teaspoon of honey and a wee bit of ammonium chloride.[*]This is a good bronchitis remedy.[/list]

[size=large][b]Every Day, Drink Some Fresh Cabbage Juice[/b][/size][hr]8. Add a cup of cut or ground horseradish roots to a cup of boiling water. Let the roots seep in the water for five minutes, then drink up. You'll do this daily, three times a day, for a week. It is not always that we just turn on the computer, and there is a page about Bronchitis Contagious. We have written this article to let others how to treat and avoid bronchitis Contagious through our resources.

[size=large][b]Onion Juice[/b][/size][hr]Yes, onion juice, one teaspoon each morning to be exact for the next four months. It might be hard to swallow, but onions can help you heal. Now while reading about Bronchitis Contagious, don't you feel that you never knew so much existed about Bronchitis Contagious? So much matter you never knew existed.

[size=large][b]A Pan, Heat Up Some Castor Oil Plant Leaves[/b][/size][hr]After they cool, spread them on your chest (or on whoever else has bronchitis). But remember, it's poisonous, so don't eat it! Try to keep the leaves somewhere overnight. Writing about Bronchitis Contagious is an interesting writing assignment. There is no end to it, as there is so much to write about it!

This article on whether echinacea is a bronchitis cure, you will discover: What are allergies??Why is echinacea a good cure for your bronchitis?How much echinacea should you take to cure your bronchitis?

[list][*]For a bronchitis cure, you can take a dose of up to 300mg of echinacea three times a day.[*]Echinacea is quite safe to take as a supplement, but you must follow manufacturer's guidelines on how to use their product. :o[/list]

CandidiasisCold SoresCommon ColdSore ThroatEar InfectionsGingivitisPoor Immune SystemFluWound HealingYeast Infection Why Is Echinacea A Good Cure For Your Bronchitis? Inspiration can be considered to be one of the key ingredients to writing. Only if one is inspired, can one get to writing on any subject especially like Symptoms Bronchitis.

Echinacea is good cure for your bronchitis, because it helps to stimulate your immune system by increasing T-cell response and enhancing macrophage function. You may be inquisitive as to where we got the matter for writing this article on Bronchitis. Of course through our general knowledge, and the Internet!

[size=large][b]What is Echinacea?[/b][/size][hr]Echinacea (also known as the purple coneflower) is a wild flower; it is native to North America. Echinacea has been used by the native North American Indians for centuries for its beneficial medicinal properties. We have omitted irrelevant information from this composition on Viral Bronchitis as we though that unnecessary information may make the reader bored of reading the composition.

[list][*]The health properties of echinacea make it ideal for fighting and preventing viral bronchitis, colds and flu.[*]How Much Echinacea Should You Take To Cure Your Bronchitis?[*]We take pride in saying that this article on Symptoms Bronchitis is like a jewel of our articles.[*]This article has been accepted by the general public as a most informative article on Symptoms Bronchitis.[/list]

Quote:[list][*]Some echinacea supplements need to be taken intermittently, whilst others can be taken all the time.[*]As with all supplements, please consult your doctor before taking them.[/list]

[list][*]Typically, the plant and the root of echinacea is use for medicinal purposes in the flowering stage the plant.[*]Echinacea's beneficial health properties can help to: The initial stages of this article on Bronchitis proved to be difficult.[*]However, with hard work and perseverance, we have succeeded in providing an interesting and informative article for you to read.[/list]

[size=large][b]So, to Sum Up..[/b][/size][hr]Echinacea is as safe but powerful herb to take, to fight viral, fungal and bacterial infections. It is ideal for fighting and preventing colds and flu, boosting the immune system and is a good bronchitis cure. Having been given the assignment of writing an interesting presentation on Bronchitis, this is what we came up with. Just hope you find it interesting too!

Messages In This Thread
Chronic Bronchial Cough. Why and How I Quit Smoking - by fabianmcgee - 07-26-201603:27 PM