Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cause of Chronic Bronchitis and Symptoms of Acute
Rainbow 
[size=4][b]Cause of Chronic Bronchitis - Symptoms of Acute Bronchitis and Chronic Bronchitis[/b][/size][hr]Respiratory illnesses have significant effects on the lives of millions of people. When there is a respiratory illness where in the bronchial tubes of the lungs are irritated and swollen accompanied with pain it can be identified as bronchitis. It can be acute, when it is a short term illness and easily treatable. On the other hand, chronic bronchitis is difficult to treat and may cause damage to the respiratory tract.

The symptoms of acute bronchitis can also be experienced in chronic bronchitis. However they may be more severe. Chronic bronchitis may show distinct symptoms to be able to differentiate it from acute bronchitis. Get more familiar with Acute Bronchitis once you finish reading this article. Only then will you realize the importance of Acute Bronchitis in your day to day life.

Quote:Symptoms of bronchitis may resemble symptoms of other respiratory problems which is why it is important to consult your doctor to differentiate it from other conditions and to determine if the bronchitis is acute or chronic. The doctor will assess and conduct physical examinations to evaluate the condition. Furthermore, the doctors may recommend laboratory tests to be able to distinguish the condition.

There are common symptoms of acute bronchitis that you need to be aware of: Cough - may be dry or may produce phlegm. Significant phlegm production suggests that the lower respiratory tract and the lung itself may be infected, and you may have pneumonia. We wish to stress on the importance and the necessity of Bronchitis Breathing through this article. This is because we see the need of propagating its necessity and importance!

Dyspnea - difficulty in breathing. Shortness of breath with excessive movement. Too much mucus secretion. Lung or respiratory tract infection. Even if you are a stranger in the world of Bronchitis Heart, once you are through with this article, you will no longer have to consider yourself to be a stranger in it!

[list][*]Cyanosis - a bluish color of the skin due to deoxygenated hemoglobin in the blood.[*]Edema - swelling on the feet and hands due to excessive fluid in the lymph.[*]If you find anything extra mentioning about Chronic Bronchitis, do inform us.[*]It is only through the exchange of views and information will we learn more about Chronic Bronchitis.[/list]

Malaise - feeling of discomfort when there is acute bronchitis. Back and muscle pain - soreness of bones in the back and muscle. Chronic bronchitis is another type of bronchitis, where the airways in lungs have too much phlegm causing violent coughing. Chronic bronchitis is not necessarily caused by infection and is generally part of a syndrome called chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; it is defined clinically as a persistent cough that produces sputum (phlegm) and mucus, for at least three months in two consecutive years. A substantial amount of the words here are all inter-connected to and about Acute Bronchitis. Understand them to get an overall understanding on Acute Bronchitis.

[size=large][b]Back and Muscle Pain[/b][/size][hr]Soreness of bones in the back and muscle. Wheezing - a sound that can be heard when a person with acute bronchitis is breathing. It may occur because of the inflammation of the airways. This may leave you short of breath. Bronchitis is the substance of this composition. Without Bronchitis, there would not have been much to write and think about over here!

[size=large][b]Sore Throat[/b][/size][hr]Throat pain and itch. Repeated headache - a condition where the pain is commonly felt in the head, neck and back. Slight fever - in acute bronchitis there is an abnormal elevation of bodily temperature. We have gone through extensive research and reading to produce this article on Acute Bronchitis. Use the information wisely so that the information will be properly used.

[i]An ordinary cold and cough should not be taken for granted; treating it the right way to prevent it from developing into a more serious condition like bronchitis is important.[/i]

[list][*]Chills - this condition may be accompanied with quivering and paleness and in some cases it can arise with a sudden increase of temperature.[*]Runny nose - considered as one of the more common irritations of people with acute bronchitis.[*]After a respiratory infection such as a cold or influenza can appear the inflammation of the bronchi of the lungs.[*]This phenomenon describes a disease called Bronchitis.It develops with a persistent cough that produces high quantities of sputum.[*]The symptoms lasts for almost ten days without any side effects in most people.[*]But there is also the chance to become a chronical disease and then the symptoms last for more than three months.[/list]

Another sort of tea which can cure Bronchitis is the one prepared from a herb called creosote bush or pleurisy root. It can also be used in any other respiratory problems because it is very efficient for the evacuation of mucus. An herb called coltsfoot has also expectorant properties by stimulating the movement of the cilia which move the mucus out of the airways and suppresses production of a protein that triggers spasms in the bronchus. Developing a gradual interest in Bronchitis Natural Remedy was the basis for writing this article. On reading this, you will gradually get interested in Bronchitis Natural Remedy.

For more resources on bronchitis or especially about asthmatic bronchitis please click this link ***** We tried to create as much matter for your understanding when writing on Bronchitis Natural Remedy. We do hope that the matter provided here is sufficient to you.

Speaking about expectorant properties, there is another herb having this property and it is called mullien. It helps soothe the throat and stop the muscle spasms that trigger coughs. Mixed with a special oil, vegetable or massage oil, this herb can be used for the massage of the chest and it helps to break up the congestion in the lungs. Vitamins A and C are also recommended for the treatment of the Bronchitiss. They reduce the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. Developing a vision on Persistent Cough, we saw the need of providing some enlightenment in Persistent Cough for others to learn more about Persistent Cough.

The agents that cause Bronchitis are in most of the cases viruses such as coronarvirus, adenovirus or a rhinovirus. These viruses attack the lining of the bronchial tree. As a response to the infection caused by the virus the body starts fighting against it and the glands produce more mucus which is very hard to evacuate. But the viruses are not the only agents that can produce Bronchitis. It was showed that fungi and bacteria are responsible of Bronchitis too. Smile

[list][*]Regarding the natural treatment recommended in Bronchitis, aroma therapy is one of the best choices.[*]It involves inhaling special oils, like eucalyptus oil.[*]This provides some relief from the inflamed lungs.[*]To break up the congestion and get quicker relief, it is very good to use Cayenne pepper.[*]If you suffer from Bronchitis you can also use as a natural remedy , garlic and ginger by mixing both and preparing a sort of a tea.[*]Revision is very important when writing or speaking about a topic.[*]We had a lot of drafting to do to come to this final product on Www Bronchitis. [/list]

Bronchitis symptoms will most commonly begin to be manifest following a bout of the flu or the common cold. The body can't manage to heal itself fully, and symptoms such as heavy coughing will begin to be manifest, this coughing could be dry, or phlegmy. The cough produced by bronchitis can potentially last for several weeks, also bringing with it the possibility of pain in the chest and abdomen, as well as difficulty breathing to the point of wheezing.

[list][*]These bronchitis symptoms persist for two weeks or longer or if your fever persists for several days you should see a doctor.[*]He or she will check for signs of pneumonia.[*]You should immediately see a doctor if at any time you cough up blood or see any signs of blood in your phlegm such as a rusty color.[*]If your doctor diagnoses a virus there is little you can do because antibiotics do not fight viruses.[*]In fact, misuse of antibiotics contributes to the development of drug resistant bacteria.[*]You simply need to rest and wait for your body's own defenses to defeat the infection naturally.[*]However you can take medications to relieve the symptoms of bronchitis such as cough and fever.[*]The value of this composition is achieved if after reading it, your knowledge on Bronchitis Cough is greatly influenced.[*]This is how we find out that the meaning of Bronchitis Cough has really entered you! Smile[*]Advil, Tylenol, and aspirin are three of the most often used medications to treat bronchitis symptoms.[*]However, aspirin is not advised for anyone eighteen years old or younger.[*]A complication known as Reye's Syndrome can occur which could be fatal.[*]Drinking a lot of liquids can help to avoid the dehydration normally associated with fever.[*]It can also relieve an irritated throat from constant coughing.[*]Another treatment for the cough is over the counter cough suppressants.[/list]

Are you looking for a natural cure for bronchitis, coughs & colds? Well, I am going to tell you what worked for me. About 13 years ago, I had a horrible case of bronchitis. I never believed in natural cures back then so I went to the doctor... and then back to the doctor... and then back to the doctor because it never went away. For 3 months, I had this horrific cough that was making me nuts. The doctor put me on antibiotic after antibiotic and then he put me on steroids. I was only about 28 years old... way too young for all of that. Smile

[size=large][b]Ok, I Will Continue With My Story[/b][/size][hr]So I had had it at this point. I was talking on the phone at work to some stranger and she couldn't help but comment on my chronic cough. I had told her I had bronchitis for 3 months and she told me exactly what to do. Had it been 3 months earlier, I would have thought she was nuts but at this point, I was willing to try anything. I had been sick way too long. Big Grin.

[list][*]Well, I am happy to say, I am 41 now (ok, that's not the good news.. ha, ha) and I haven't had a case of bronchitis since then.[*]Nor have I hardly had a cold... and when I do have one, it is always a short version because I now know how to cure it naturally. [/list]

[size=large][b]Also Use Homeopathic Cold Pills for My Preschooler[/b][/size][hr]I give them to her as often as the bottle says and in 48 hours, her cold is gone. It really works. This article on Bronchitis Coughs was written with the intention of making it very memorable to its reader. Only then is an article considered to have reached it's objective.

But please don't spend a lot of money on homeopathic cold pills, though... or any vitamins for that matter. I have bought homeopathic cold pills as well as other vitamins at my local health stores and spent way too much on them... for way too long. You can buy them for a lot cheaper online. Quality is better than quantity. It is of no use writing numerous pages of nonsense for the reader. Instead, it is better to write a short, and informative article on specific subjects like Bronchitis Coughs. People tend to enjoy it more.

Since then, I have gotten married and had a child so I have been limited on time and the last thing I feel like doing at the end of the day is cleaning up a juicer... so I have stuck with the homeopathic cold pills as well as chewable Esther Vitamin C. They both work really well to stop bronchitis, coughs and colds naturally. And again, I have never had a problem like I did 12 years ago.

[size=large][b]3 Days, I Was a New Person! My Cough Was GONE[/b][/size][hr]I couldn't believe it... 3 months of taking drug after drug... and paying money after money! After that, I went out and bought a juicer and started juicing carrots every day. We have taken the privilege of proclaiming this article to be a very informative and interesting article on Bronchitis. We now give you the liberty to proclaim it too. Big Grin.

[list][*]To know whether bronchitis is contagious or not, you need to know something about the types, causes, and symptoms of the disorder.[*]What is Chronic Bronchitis?[/list]

[size=large][b]How Contagious is Bronchitis?[/b][/size][hr]Certain types of bronchitis such as asthmatic bronchitis is not contagious because virus or bacteria have no role to play here. This condition is contagious only when bacteria or virus are transferred from person to person by direct or indirect contact. When an infected person coughs or sneezes, fluid from his or her nose or mouth can spread to others around him or her. This article serves as a representative for the meaning of Chronic Bronchitis Patients in the library of knowledge. Let it represent knowledge well.

[size=large][b]Symptoms of Chronic Bronchitis[/b][/size][hr]The symptoms of chronic bronchitis includes difficulty in breathing, breathlessness, wheezing, pain in the chest, productive cough, and discomfort. The typical chronic bronchitis cough, intense and persistent, is also known as "smoker's cough." These symptoms are persistent and intensify as the disease progresses. During the initial stages of bronchitis, patients notice its symptoms either in the evening or in the morning.

People suffering from chronic bronchitis are more susceptible to all sorts of infection and do not respond easily to medication. The condition does not respond to antibiotics as well as acute bronchitis does. This is because the excess mucus produced by the bronchial tubes is an excellent ground for the rapid multiplication of bacteria and other infection-causing organisms. Slang is one thing that has not been included in this composition on Bronchitis Treatment. It is because slang only induces bad English, and loses the value of English. :o.

[size=large][b]The Person Has Been Suffering from the Condition[/b][/size][hr]For more than ten days, there is no danger of the condition being contagious; this is the aftermath of bronchitis. We needed lots of concentration while writing on Types Bronchitis as the matter we had collected was very specific and important.

[size=large][b]Causes of Bronchitis[/b][/size][hr]Smoking is not the only major cause of chronic bronchitis although the ailment is commonly seen among regular smokers. Smoking in itself does not cause the disease; but it facilitates the multiplication of bacteria and thereby slows the healing process in the respiratory tissues. Continuous exposure to pollutants such as hazardous chemicals, smoke, or dust is responsible for chronic bronchitis. Smile

Chronic bronchitis, there is inflammation of the mucosal membranes of the bronchial tubes due to infection, a condition that leads to an excess in the production of mucus. This extra mucus disrupts the normal breathing processes by blocking the air passages and preventing the entry of sufficient quantity of air into the lungs. The magnitude of information available on Asthmatic Bronchitis can be found out by reading the following matter on Asthmatic Bronchitis. We ourselves were surprised at the amount!

[list][*]Since viruses complete their life cycle in a few days, bronchitis that follows a viral cold is not contagious.[*]However, the condition is contagious if the patient still displays symptoms of cold. [/list]

Factors such as industrial pollution are also responsible for chronic bronchitis. Most patients of chronic bronchitis are coal miners, metal molders, and grain handler. Many of them work in the midst of dust. Atmospheres high in sulfur dioxide can also aggravate the symptoms of chronic bronchitis.

Bronchitis can also spread when common vessels and drinking glasses are shared or when handkerchiefs or tissues used by an infected person are touched. If there is the slightest possibility of you not getting to understand the matter that is written here on Acute Bronchitis, we have some advice to be given. Use a dictionary!

[list][*]Chronic bronchitis is usually accompanied by pulmonary problems such as pneumonia and emphysema.[*]With the passage of time, chronic bronchitis patients suffer from poor oxygenation and hypoventilation.[*]Lack of oxygen results in cyanosis, a condition characterized by a bluish tinge on the skin that suggests the presence of pneumonia or emphysema. Wink[*]When acute bronchitis is neglected or wrongly treated, it often progresses to chronic bronchitis or some other pulmonary disorder.[*]On the other hand, infection of the lungs is responsible for acute bronchitis.[*]About ten percent of acute bronchitis is bacterial while ninety percent is viral.[*]When a person is continuously affected by acute bronchitis, his or her bronchial tubes are weakened, and this paves the way for chronic bronchitis.[*]Writing this composition on Acute Bronchitis was a significant contribution of ours in the world of literature.[*]Make this contribution worthwhile by using it. Smile[/list]

[size=large][b]Difficulties of Treating Chronic Bronchitis[/b][/size][hr]Medical science has still not found appropriate medicines to cure this condition. It focuses on relieving the symptoms of this condition in order to prevent it from proceeding to more complicated stages. The disease can last for three months a year for two consecutive years, and there can always be a relapse. Maintaining the value of Contagious Bronchitis was the main reason for writing this article. Only in this way will the future know more about Contagious Bronchitis.

Messages In This Thread
Cause of Chronic Bronchitis and Symptoms of Acute - by fabianmcgee - 07-26-201603:28 PM