Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7 Simple Bronchitis Treatment Tips
Wink 
[size=4][b]Bronchitis Severe Cough - Contagious Nature of Bronchitis - How True is It?[/b][/size][hr]
Quote:To know whether bronchitis is contagious or not, you need to know something about the types, causes, and symptoms of the disorder. What is Chronic Bronchitis?

[size=large][b]Symptoms of Chronic Bronchitis[/b][/size][hr]The symptoms of chronic bronchitis includes difficulty in breathing, breathlessness, wheezing, pain in the chest, productive cough, and discomfort. The typical chronic bronchitis cough, intense and persistent, is also known as "smoker's cough." These symptoms are persistent and intensify as the disease progresses. During the initial stages of bronchitis, patients notice its symptoms either in the evening or in the morning. life is short. Use it to its maximum by utilizing whatever knowledge it offers for knowledge is important for all walks of life. Even the crooks have to be intelligent!

[size=large][b]Healthy People Only Need to Take Care to Prevent Getting Infected[/b][/size][hr]Beware of infectious particles when a person suffering from bronchitis coughs; you could then catch the infection. Whenever one reads any reading matter, it is vital that the person enjoys reading it. One should grasp the meaning of the matter, only then can it be considered that the reading is complete.

[i]The person has been suffering from the condition for more than ten days, there is no danger of the condition being contagious; this is the aftermath of bronchitis.[/i]

[list][*]Chronic bronchitis is usually accompanied by pulmonary problems such as pneumonia and emphysema.[*]With the passage of time, chronic bronchitis patients suffer from poor oxygenation and hypoventilation.[*]Lack of oxygen results in cyanosis, a condition characterized by a bluish tinge on the skin that suggests the presence of pneumonia or emphysema.[/list]

[size=large][b]Difficulties of Treating Chronic Bronchitis[/b][/size][hr]Medical science has still not found appropriate medicines to cure this condition. It focuses on relieving the symptoms of this condition in order to prevent it from proceeding to more complicated stages. The disease can last for three months a year for two consecutive years, and there can always be a relapse.

[b]Bronchitis can also spread when common vessels and drinking glasses are shared or when handkerchiefs or tissues used by an infected person are touched. [/b]

Factors such as industrial pollution are also responsible for chronic bronchitis. Most patients of chronic bronchitis are coal miners, metal molders, and grain handler. Many of them work in the midst of dust. Atmospheres high in sulfur dioxide can also aggravate the symptoms of chronic bronchitis. Thinking of life without Chronic Bronchitis Contagious seem to be impossible to imagine. This is because Chronic Bronchitis Contagious can be applied in all situations of life.

People suffering from chronic bronchitis are more susceptible to all sorts of infection and do not respond easily to medication. The condition does not respond to antibiotics as well as acute bronchitis does. This is because the excess mucus produced by the bronchial tubes is an excellent ground for the rapid multiplication of bacteria and other infection-causing organisms. Just as a book shouldn't be judged by its cover, we wish you read this entire article on Bronchitis Acute Bronchitis before actually making a judgement about Bronchitis Acute Bronchitis.

[size=large][b]How Contagious is Bronchitis?[/b][/size][hr]Certain types of bronchitis such as asthmatic bronchitis is not contagious because virus or bacteria have no role to play here. This condition is contagious only when bacteria or virus are transferred from person to person by direct or indirect contact. When an infected person coughs or sneezes, fluid from his or her nose or mouth can spread to others around him or her. We have tried to place the best definition about Bronchitis Smoking in this article. This has taken a lot of time, but we only wish that the definition we gave suits your needs.

[list][*]Since viruses complete their life cycle in a few days, bronchitis that follows a viral cold is not contagious.[*]However, the condition is contagious if the patient still displays symptoms of cold.[*]Bronchitis Cough proved to be the foundation for the writing of this page.[*]We have used all facts and definitions of Bronchitis Cough to produce worthwhile reading material for you.[/list]

[size=large][b]Are You Looking for a Natural Cure for Bronchitis, Coughs & Colds?[/b][/size][hr]Well, I am going to tell you what worked for me. About 13 years ago, I had a horrible case of bronchitis. I never believed in natural cures back then so I went to the doctor... and then back to the doctor... and then back to the doctor because it never went away. For 3 months, I had this horrific cough that was making me nuts. The doctor put me on antibiotic after antibiotic and then he put me on steroids. I was only about 28 years old... way too young for all of that. Smile

[Image: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/979/i...is225.jpeg]

[size=large][b]She Told Me to Do 2 Things..[/b][/size][hr]1. to start drinking fresh carrot juice and 2. to go buy "homeopathic cold pills" from my local health store. In the back of my mind, I still thought this was crazy but I did it anyway. I went to the local health store for a few days and bought carrot juice and I bought the "cold pills" as well. We have written a humorous anecdote on Bronchitis to make it's reading more enjoyable and interesting to you. This way you learn there is a funny side to Bronchitis too!

But please don't spend a lot of money on homeopathic cold pills, though... or any vitamins for that matter. I have bought homeopathic cold pills as well as other vitamins at my local health stores and spent way too much on them... for way too long. You can buy them for a lot cheaper online.

Since then, I have gotten married and had a child so I have been limited on time and the last thing I feel like doing at the end of the day is cleaning up a juicer... so I have stuck with the homeopathic cold pills as well as chewable Esther Vitamin C. They both work really well to stop bronchitis, coughs and colds naturally. And again, I have never had a problem like I did 12 years ago.

[size=large][b]Ok, I Will Continue With My Story[/b][/size][hr]So I had had it at this point. I was talking on the phone at work to some stranger and she couldn't help but comment on my chronic cough. I had told her I had bronchitis for 3 months and she told me exactly what to do. Had it been 3 months earlier, I would have thought she was nuts but at this point, I was willing to try anything. I had been sick way too long.

[size=large][b]3 Days, I Was a New Person! My Cough Was GONE[/b][/size][hr]I couldn't believe it... 3 months of taking drug after drug... and paying money after money! After that, I went out and bought a juicer and started juicing carrots every day. We were furnished with so many points to include while writing about Bronchitis Coughs that we were actually lost as to which to use and which to discard!

[list][*]Well, I am happy to say, I am 41 now (ok, that's not the good news.. ha, ha) and I haven't had a case of bronchitis since then.[*]Nor have I hardly had a cold... and when I do have one, it is always a short version because I now know how to cure it naturally.[/list]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 7 Simple Bronchitis Treatment Tips - by fabianmcgee - 08-11-201602:38 AM