Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bronchitis Naturally and Bronchitis Remedy and Eucalyptus
Thumbs Down 
[size=4][b]Bronchitis Naturally - Bronchitis Remedy - Eucalyptus[/b][/size][hr]This article on the bronchitis remedy eucalyptus, you will discover: What is eucalyptus? Why is eucalyptus a good bronchitis remedy? How to use eucalyptus as a bronchitis remedy?

[size=large][b]Eucalyptus Oil Comes from the Eucalyptus Tree, Which is Native to Australia[/b][/size][hr]Eucalyptus has been used for thousands of years for its medicinal properties. It was with great optimism that we started out on writing this composition on Bronchitis. Please don't let us lose this optimism. :o.

[list][*]The antispasmodic property of eucalyptus oil helps to dilate the small airways, known as the bronchioles, of the lungs.[*]How To Use Eucalyptus As A Bronchitis Remedy?[*]Patience was exercised in this article on Bronchitis.[*]Without patience, it would not have been possible to write extensively on Bronchitis.[/list]

[size=large][b]Extract Form: 500Mg Twice a Day[/b][/size][hr]As an infusion: 2 to 3g in 150ml of water, twice a day Is a tincture: 10-15ml, twice a day So, to sum up... We have actually followed a certain pattern while writing on Bronchitis Remedy. We have used simple words and sentences to facilitate easy understanding for the reader.

[list][*]Antibacterial Anti-inflammatory Expectorant (helps to loosen phlegm) Antispasmodic Why Is Eucalyptus A Good Bronchitis Remedy?[*]It is the anti-inflammatory, expectorant and antispasmodic properties of eucalyptus, which makes it a good bronchitis remedy.[*]Penetration into the world of Bronchitis Naturally proved to be our idea in this article.[*]Read the article and see if we have succeeded in this or not![/list]

[size=large][b]What is Eucalyptus?[/b][/size][hr]The eucalyptus tree is native to Australia, it is also known as the fever tree. It has been used for thousands of years by the aborigines in Australia for its medicinal properties. We consider that we have only touched the perimeter of information available on Bronchitis Symptoms. There is still a lot more to be learnt!

[size=large][b]You can Inhale Eucalyptus Vapours, to Help Loosen Phlegm Within Your Chest[/b][/size][hr]The following are the different types of doses of eucalyptus treatments which you can take as a bronchitis remedy: Perhaps you may not have been interested in this passage on Bronchitis Remedy. In that case, please don't spread this feedback around!

[list][*]The anti-inflammatory property of the eucalyptus oil helps to reduce inflammation within your respiratory system.[*]The expectorant property of eucalyptus oil helps to loosen phlegm within your respiratory system.[*]Perfection has been achieved in this article on Bronchitis Remedy.[*]There is hardly any matter left from this article that is worth mentioning.Perfection has been achieved in this article on Bronchitis Remedy.[*]There is hardly any matter left from this article that is worth mentioning.[*]Is the oil from the leaves of the eucalyptus tree which are used for medicinal purposes.[*]The medicinal properties of the eucalyptus oil are: Anti-septic[/list]

There are different ways in which you can use eucalyptus as a bronchitis remedy. You can take eucalyptus leaf medicinal tea to reduce your bronchitis symptoms and sore throat. If there is the slightest possibility of you not getting to understand the matter that is written here on Bronchitis Remedy, we have some advice to be given. Use a dictionary!

[size=large][b]Are You Looking for a Natural Cure for Bronchitis?[/b][/size][hr]Well, I am going to tell you what worked for me. About 12 years ago, I had a horrible case of bronchitis. I never believed in natural cures back then so I went to the doctor... and then back to the doctor... and then back to the doctor because it never went away. For 3 months, I had this horrific cough that was making me nuts. The doctor put me on antibiotic after antibiotic and then he put me on steroids. I was only about 28 years old... way too young for all of that. :o.

[list][*]Also use this homeopathic cold pills for my preschooler.[*]I give them to her as often as the bottle says and in 48 hours, her cold is gone.[*]It really works.[*]Thinking of what to do upon reading this article on Bronchitis Naturally?[*]Well you can very well use the information constructively by imparting it to others.[*]Well, I am happy to say, I am 41 now (ok, that's not the good news.. ha, ha) and I haven't had a case of bronchitis since then.[*]Nor have I hardly had a cold... and when I do have one, it is always a short version because I now know how to cure it naturally.[/list]

To see a place where you can buy homeopathic cold tablets for cheaper, visit ***** About the Author: Reading all this about Bronchitis Naturally is sure to help you get a better understanding of Bronchitis Naturally. So make full use of the information we have provided here.

[size=large][b]But Please Don't Spend a Lot of Money on Homeopathic Cold Pills, Though..[/b][/size][hr]Or any vitamins for that matter. I have bought homeopathic cold pills as well as other vitamins at my local health stores and spent way too much on them... for way too long. You can buy them for a lot cheaper online. Responsibility is what makes a person. So we felt it our responsibility to elaborate more on Bronchitis Naturally so that not only us, but everyone knew more about it!

[size=large][b]Ok, I Will Continue With My Story[/b][/size][hr]-?So I had had it at this point. I was talking on the phone at work to some stranger and she couldn't help but comment on my chronic cough. I had told her I had bronchitis for 3 months and she told me exactly what to do. Had it been 3 months earlier, I would have thought she was nuts but at this point, I was willing to try anything. We did not write too elaborate an article on Bronchitis Naturally as it would be then difficult for the common man to read it. We have written this article in such a way that everyone will be able to read and understand it!

[size=large][b]She Told Me to Do 2 Things..[/b][/size][hr]1. to start drinking fresh carrot juice and 2. to go buy "homeopathic cold pills" from my local health store. In the back of my mind, I still thought this was crazy but I did it anyway. I went to the local health store for a few days and bought carrot juice and I bought the "cold pills" as well. Failure is the stepping stone to success. So if you do fail to understand this article on Bronchitis, don't fret. Read it again a few times, and you are sure to finally get its meaning.

[list][*]Bronchitis (pronounced brong-KIE-tis) is an inflammation of the air passages between the nose and the lungs.[*]It affects the trachea (pronounced TRAY-kee-uh), or windpipe, and the bronchi.[*]The bronchi (pronounced BRON-kee) are air tubes through which air flows into and out of the lungs.[/list]

[size=large][b]There are Two Main Types of Bronchitis: Acute and Chronic[/b][/size][hr]Acute bronchitis may follow or accompany the flu, or it may begin without having had an infection. Acute bronchitis usually lasts about 10 days. If you smoke or are around damaging fumes (such as those in certain kinds of factories), you are more likely to get acute bronchitis and to have it longer. This is because your bronchial tree is already damaged. Wink

[list][*]Treatment Medicines called bronchodilators that are usually prescribed to treat asthma will help to open the bronchial tubes and clear out mucus.[*]The more you read about Infectious Bronchitis, the more you get to understand the meaning of it.[*]So if you read this article and other related articles, you are sure to get the required amount of matter for yourself[*]Medicines called mucolytics which thin or loosen mucus in the airways, making it easier to cough up can also be used to treat chronic bronchitis.[*]When doing an assignment on Bronchitis Viral, it is always better to look up and use matter like the one given here.[*]Your assignment turns out to be more interesting and colorful this way.[/list]

[size=large][b]Coughing is a Reflex that Works to Clear Secretions from the Lungs[/b][/size][hr]Often the discomfort of a severe cough leads you to seek medical treatment. Types of Bronchitis Learning about things is what we are living here for now. So try to get to know as much about everything, including Causes Bronchitis whenever possible.

Chronic bronchitis is a condition involving the inflammation of the main airways (bronchial tubes) in the lungs that continues for a long period or keeps recurring. When the airways are irritated, thick mucus (also called sputum) forms in them. The mucus plugs up the airways and makes it hard to get air into the lungs, leading to shortness of breath and persistent cough. People always think that they know everything about everything; however, it should be known that no one is perfect in everything. There is never a limit to learning; even learning about Types Bronchitis.

Persistent symptoms and more severe disease are treated with anti-inflammatory medicines called steroids (of the glucocorticoid type) which are given with an inhaler. Isn't it wonderful that we can now access information about anything, including Bronchitis form the Internet without the hassle of going through books and magazines for matter!

Symptoms Infectious bronchitis generally begins with the symptoms of a common cold: runny nose, sore throat, fatigue, chilliness, and back and muscle aches. A slight fever (100 to 101 F) may be present. The onset of cough (usually dry at first) signals the beginning of acute bronchitis. With viral bronchitis, small amounts of white mucus are often coughed up. When the coughed-up mucus changes from white to green or yellow, the condition may have been complicated by a bacterial infection.

[size=large][b]Causes of Bronchitis[/b][/size][hr]Bronchitis is mainly caused due to certain germs, the susceptibility of certain constitutions cannot be denied. Ayurveda ascribes its onset to impairment of the digestive process, where anyone or all digestive organs could be at fault. According to the theory of ayurveda, if digestive process is cured to normal then boronchits can also be cured to normal. The best way of gaining knowledge about Persistent Cough is by reading as much about it as possible. This can be best done through the Internet.

Bronchitis is predominantly caused by smoking, and has also been linked to pneumoconiosis, excessive alcohol consumption and exposure to cold and draught. Expectorant drugs may be used. When effective, they loosen secretions in the air passages and increase expectoration. Actually, the proverbial remedy, chicken soup, as long as it has plenty of pepper, garlic and possibly curry powder, can be helpful for the same purpose.

[size=large][b]Bronchitis is an Acute Inflammation of the Air Passages Within the Lungs[/b][/size][hr]It occurs when the trachea (windpipe) and the large and small bronchi (airways) within the lungs become inflamed because of infection or other causes. Never be reluctant to admit that you don't know. There is no one who knows everything. So if you don't know much about Infectious Bronchitis, all that has to be done is to read up on it!

Quote:[list][*]Bronchitis is an inflammation or infection of the lung's airways, or bronchial tubes sometimes called the bronchi.[*]Bronchitis, can be classified based on length of time someone has symptoms as either acute or chronic.[*]Chronic bronchitis is longer term and is closely associated with cigarette smoking.[*]The smokers cough is symptomatic of chrnic bronchitis.[*]This is not to say however that chronic bronchitis is only caused by smoking, only that this is a common ailment of many smokers.[/list]

Chronic bronchitis is typically caused by exposure to smoke or other air pollutants. Those pollutants may include many environmental odors such as those caused from chemicals and product fumes. It's important to realize that bronchitis is an inflammation or infection that has a beginning. The facts on Bronchitis Mayo Clinic mentioned here have a consequential impact on your understanding on Bronchitis Mayo Clinic. This is because these facts are the basic and important points about Bronchitis Mayo Clinic.

That beginning, at least for chronic bronchitis sufferers, is being around odors and fumes, dust exposure, our primary and secondhand smoke. While acute bronchitis is more short-term and typical in many people with influenza or other viral infections chronic bronchitis can go on for months, and sometimes years. The first impression is the best impression. We have written this article on Bronchitis in such a way that the first impression you get will definitely make you want to read more about it!

Visit to your medical doctor is appropriate, if only to obtain relief from the coughing. This is important because as the coughing becomes more violent, it becomes increasingly more likely to cause additional problems like a pulled chest muscle. We do not mean to show some implication that Chronic Bronchitis Mayo have to rule the world or something like that. We only mean to let you know the actual meaning of Chronic Bronchitis Mayo!

[list][*]Chronic bronchitis is often associated with the yellow or green mucus that's coughed up a by the person with bronchitis.[*]This is an indication an infection, because as the air passages become more inflamed, mucus is produced to fight off the infection.[*]We have included the history of Bronchitis Often here so that you will learn more about its history.[*]It is only through it's history can you learn more about Bronchitis Often. [*]Recent research has suggested that acid reflux disease may also cause or aggravate an already compromised bronchial system.[*]Stomach acid, moving up through the esophagus has been associated with chronic bronchitis by the Mayo Clinic [/list]

The more common signs and symptoms of an upper respiratory infection include a constant hacking cough. The coughing is an effort by the body to remove and clear yellow or green mucus that's clogging passageways Don't be surprised if you find anything unusual here about Bronchitis Often. There has been some interesting and unusual things here worth reading.

[list][*]Other common signs and symptoms of an upper respiratory infection, such as bronchitis may include...[*]Wheezing Difficulty Breathing Congestion[/list]
Bug 
[size=4][b]Mycoplasma Bronchitis - Causes and Risk Factors of Acute Bronchitis[/b][/size][hr]Acute bronchitis is a very common respiratory disease that generates symptoms such as mucus-producing cough, chest discomfort and pain, difficult and shallow breathing, wheezing and fever. One of the most commonly diagnosed respiratory diseases in the United States, acute bronchitis is responsible for causing an estimated 2.5 million new cases of breathing insufficiency each year. Although it has the highest incidence in people with ages over 50, acute bronchitis can be seen in young adults and children as well.

[size=large][b]Acute Bronchitis can Also be the Consequence of Bacterial Infections[/b][/size][hr]Common bacterial agents responsible for causing acute bronchitis are: Streptococcus pneumoniae, Haemophilus influenzae, Bordatella pertussis, Bordatella parapertussis and Branhamella catarrhalis. In some cases, the disease can also be triggered by mycoplasmas, infectious organisms that share the characteristics of both viruses and bacteria. 6 ways to cure bronchitis is caused by infection with mycoplasmas, the disease is usually severe, has a rapid onset and generates very pronounced symptoms. Some forms of mycoplasma bronchitis can even be life-threatening. Common atypical bacterial agents (mycoplasmas) responsible for causing acute bronchitis are: Mycoplasma pneumoniae, Chlamydia pneumoniae and Legionella.

Sometimes, acute bronchitis can also be caused by infection with fungal organisms such as Candida albicans, Candida tropicalis, Blastomyces dermatitidis, Histoplasma capsulatum and Coccidioides immitis. When acute bronchitis is the result of bronchial infection with fungal elements, the disease is generally less serious and generates mild to moderate symptoms. We do hope that you find the information here something worth recommending others to read and think about once you complete reading all there is about Bronchitis.

Non-infectious factors that can lead to the occurrence of acute bronchitis are: dust, pollen, chemicals, pollutants, cigarette smoke, substances with strong, irritant odor (alcohol, paints, benzene). When acute bronchitis is solely the result of exposure to non-infectious irritant agents, the disease is usually less severe and generates mild to moderate symptoms. In this case, the medical treatment is focused towards alleviating the clinical manifestations of the disease. Patients are usually prescribed bronchodilators or cough suppressants for decongestion of the airways and rapid symptomatic relief.

You are diagnosed by the doctor with bronchitis the best thing to do is to get the best treatment for bronchitis, in order to avoid any complications. There are many treatments available for bronchitis. The main concern when suffering from bronchitis is the problems you have breathing. This disease, bronchitis is a respiratory system condition, so coughing and shortness of breath are a big problem when having bronchitis.

[list][*]Order to make your breathing a lot easier when you have bronchitis, here are some tricks for you to follow.[*]First of all, when suffering from bronchitis, you must drink a lot of fluids.[*]Try drinking at least nine galsses of water every day.[*]This is very beneficial if you have bronchitis, because it helps to keep the mucus produced thin.[*]Another thing to remember is to avoid any dairy products or sugar if you have bronchitis.[*]They only weaken your immune system.[*]Furthermore, the production of mucus will be increased by the use of these products, if you have bronchitis.[*]The more you read about Bronchitis Relief, the more you get to understand the meaning of it.[*]So if you read this article and other related articles, you are sure to get the required amount of matter for yourself [/list]

Bronchitis, there is a big chance your airways will dry and the mucus will become thicker, which is very bad if you have bronchitis. The third thing to do in case of bronchitis is to use humidifiers or vaporizers. In cases of bronchitis, it will be a relief for you to have your airways moist. This two do just that. A hot bath of shower is also another great way to relief symptoms of colds bronchitis symptoms. Because when you have bronchitis, your airways are the ones that must be taken care of, be sure to avoid any irritants. Dust, chemicals or paint may irritate you airways even more and make your bronchitis worse. If you use aerosols or insecticides, try to stop that as long as you have bronchitis. They will only make the bronchitis worse.

[size=large][b]The Second Useful Trick When Having Bronchitis is Not to Take Any Cough Suppressants[/b][/size][hr]It is the first impulse that somebody has when suffering from bronchitis. This is not good, because when you cough, your body eliminates the mucus that is produced when you have bronchitis. If you take any drugs that are meant to suppress cough, the mucus may buildup. This can lead to serious complications of bronchitis, like pneumonia. Other drugs you should avoid in case of bronchitis are decongestants and antihistamines. Instead of helping you with your bronchitis, these drugs can make things worse. If you take them when you have :o.

For more resources about bronchitis or especially about bronchitis symptoms please visit ***** About the Author: Isn't it wonderful that we can now access information about anything, including Complications Bronchitis form the Internet without the hassle of going through books and magazines for matter!
Wink 
[size=4][b]Bronchitis Prevention - is Vitamin C a Bronchitis Cure?[/b][/size][hr]This article on whether vitamin C is a bronchitis cure, you will discover: What is vitamin C?Why is vitamin C good for your bronchitis?How much vitamin C should you take as a bronchitis cure?

Quote:Vitamin C is not only a powerful antioxidant but it can also help your body in many other ways, such as: It can help to protect the body from infectionIt helps wounds to healIt is needed in the formation of collagenIt helps to increase the absorption of calcium and ironTo increase the amount of vitamin C in your diet, try increasing the consumption of fruit and vegetables. life is short. Use it to its maximum by utilizing whatever knowledge it offers for knowledge is important for all walks of life. Even the crooks have to be intelligent!

[list][*]Vitamin C can protect you from acute bronchitis, plus it can help to boost your immune system, which will also help you with chronic bronchitis.[*]Stewart Hare C.H.Ed Dip NutTh Whenever one reads any reading matter, it is vital that the person enjoys reading it.[*]One should grasp the meaning of the matter, only then can it be considered that the reading is complete.[/list]

[size=large][b]So, to Sum Up..[/b][/size][hr]Is vitamin C a bronchitis cure? Well, I think vitamin C is more of a bronchitis prevention rather than a bronchitis cure. Studies have shown that the antioxidant properties of vitamin C can protect and reduce symptoms of the cold and flu virus, which in turn helps to prevent bronchitis.

[Image: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/979/i...ange8.jpeg]
[size=medium][b]To Prevent and Treat Chronic Bronchitis Naturally | DIY Life Martini[/b][/size]

[b]Fruits and vegetables are packed with vitamin C, the following fruit and vegetables are extremely rich in vitamin C: BroccoliBrussels sproutsCabbageCauliflowerGreensGuavaMangoesMelonsPapayaPotatoesStrawberriesTomatoesYams[/b]

[list][*]Why Is Vitamin C Good For Your Bronchitis?[*]So, why it is vitamin C good for your bronchitis?[*]Well, studies with elderly patients suffering from acute bronchitis, found that their bronchitis was improved by taking vitamin C supplements.[*]This will help to protect your body from colds, flu and bronchitis.[*]If you want to supplement your diet with vitamin C supplements, then a dose of 250 mg per day should be fine. [*]How Much Vitamin C Should You Take As a Bronchitis Cure?[*]To help to protect against bronchitis try to consume more fruit and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C.[/list]

Vitamin C can boost your immune system, as acute bronchitis is normally a secondary infection from illnesses such as the cold and flu virus, taking vitamin C supplements can help to protect you against those illnesses. Thinking of life without Bronchitis seem to be impossible to imagine. This is because Bronchitis can be applied in all situations of life.

Bronchitis is better understood if one knows what is the anatomy of the respiratory system, especially the airways. These are air passages. The throat and the mouth are the beginning of the airway system, then come the bronchi, bronchioles and last the alveoli, which healp the oxygen get into your bloodstream. Smile

[list][*]There is not very much material on cases of bronchitis in children, because of the fact that there are not many things to say.[*]The cause of the bronchitis is almost always a virus and there are no bronchitis complications when children are involved.[*]They will experience a lot of coughing when suffering from bronchitis, but children recover on their own from bronchitis.[*]The same viruses that give a child a runny nose are also responsible for bronchitis.[*]So in cases of bronchitis in children there is not much to do to prevent it.[*]What is done to prevent a cold, a flu can also be done in cases of bronchitis.[/list]

[size=large][b]Children are More Affected by Infections of Those Parts, Including Bronchitis[/b][/size][hr]In the majority of children, bronchitis is the cause of a viral infection. The treatment in such cases of bronchitis should only be rest, plenty of fluid and a lot of love. The reason why many doctors prescribe antibiotics in cases of bronchitis in children is not already known. Antibiotics are known for treating a bacteria, but in almost ninety of the bronchitis cases this is not the case. A viral infection is the cause of bronchitis, not a bacteria. In adults, especially the one that smoke, things are a little different. Because of the smoke, their bronchi are already damaged and a bronchitis due to a bacteria infection is more probable. Even in these cases, bronchitis will not be treated with antibiotics until you have coughed for at least one to two weeks. So in children, antibiotics should not be a treatment for bronchitis. Patience was exercised in this article on Bronchitis. Without patience, it would not have been possible to write extensively on Bronchitis. Big Grin.

[size=large][b]Had a Very Bad Bout of Bronchitis Years Ago, Which Led to a Chronic Asthma Condition[/b][/size][hr]I lost 2 stone in weight over a 2 month period and I had little idea of how to deal with the debilitating illness...I was frequently struggling to be able to breathe. It's not something I would like to go through again, but it took me the best part of two years to get to grips with the condition.

[list][*]The first step is to remove wheat and milk products from the diet (before you panic, this is only a temporary measure).[*]Why you ask?[*]Because when you have a cold or bronchitis the body produces more mucus and you do not want to add to this by eating mucus producing foods.[*]I know some of you will be sceptical, but what have you got to lose...just try it and see.[*]As a child I often had winter colds that developed into bronchitis, with the inevitable regular visit to the doctor.[*]Every time antibiotics were prescribed, why I do not know, but I believe this was what led to me developing asthma later in life.[*]Colds are caused by viruses and are not killed by antibiotics, which kill bacteria, all bacteria even the necessary one's that help with digestion.[*]In addition to weakening the digestive system the bodies immune system is also compromised as it has lost a vital ally in fighting yeast and fungi.[*]These are always present in the body but the good gut bacteria keep them in check.[*]Mainstream medicine now recognises the effect Candida can have on a compromised immune system, although you might still counter some scepticism.[*]Alternative medicine has known about it for a long time.[*]If you do have to use antibiotics then it is sensible to repopulate your gut with good bacteria.[*]There are now plenty of probiotic products available, many advertised on the TV.[/list]

[size=large][b]Please Feel Free to Let Me Have Any Tips of Your Own[/b][/size][hr]I have a keen interest in using natural remedies and have had years of experience in using herbs and homeopathy. Responsibility is what makes a person. So we felt it our responsibility to elaborate more on Cold Bronchitis so that not only us, but everyone knew more about it!

[list][*]Through experience and from reading many health books I now know why my colds developed into bronchitis.[*]I know it's a damn nuisance but we cannot avoid colds.[*]However, we can make life much easier for ourselves. [/list]

Also try adding garlic, onions, ginger, chillies, cloves and liquorice (not the sweets, but do not take if you have high blood pressure) to your diet, as they all act as decongestants. The following herbs are also very useful: astragalus, coltsfoot, echinacea, elderberry, elecampane, ephedra, eucalyptus, fenugreek, gingko, goldenseal, lobelia, mullein oil and reishi.

Every day it appears there's a fresh examination or other new research being carried out to alert people concerning the terrible details about smoking. Each and every current item of analysis or study, there seems to be one common truth - the consequences of smoking are frightening!

[size=large][b]You are Somebody Who Smokes, It is about Time You Quit[/b][/size][hr]Surely you can understand there is no constructive news about cigarette smoking, nothing valuable or sanitary about it. You can perhaps be familar with the problems it causes to you and people you spend time with. As soon as you get the information about smoking tobacco products correct.

[list][*]Visualise a product that every year, killed slightly less than 50 per cent of everyone that lives on Rhode Island.[*]Cigarette smoking kills off almost 500,000 men and women every year, or marginally under half of Rhode Island's populus![*]To investigate in more depth, that means that one fifth of all fatalities in the United States can be attributed to smoking.[*]A cheerless reality about smoking is that it is the singular most preventable reason for early death in the United States of America.[/list]

Many women are indeed very concerned about breast cancer and counter this potential problem with annual tests, the results of which they hold on for warily. Despite this from 1960 to 1990 fatalities from lung cancer among women have grown by more than 400 per cent, surpassing mid-1980s deaths caused by breast cancer.

Lot of additional frightening facts about cigarette smoking are that smoking triples the risk of death from heart disease affecting both men and women in middle-age. Think about that, the risk is tripled! Additionally, smoking cigarettes wrecks each part of your body, from the mouth and throat to the bones, even your blood, and your digestion. Having a penchant for Bronchitis Emphysema led us to write all that there has been written on Bronchitis Emphysema here. Hope you too develop a penchant for Bronchitis Emphysema!

When referring to the health of your respiratory system, the realities of cigarette smoking are there is in effect no part of the entire body that is safe Men who smoke tobacco products escalate their likelihood of dying from lung cancer by 22-fold and from bronchitis and emphysema by nearly 10 times. Women who smoke cigarettes escalate their risk of death from lung cancer by almost 12-fold and the risk of dying from bronchitis and emphysema by more than 10-fold. Don't be surprised if you find anything unusual here about Bronchitis. There has been some interesting and unusual things here worth reading.

Unless someone is diabetic, or very close to someone who is, they do not realize how life changing this disease can be. I believe one of the reasons this is, is because so many people are diagnosed with diabetes; that somewhere down the line, the seriousness of the disease, in people's minds, have diminished.

[size=large][b]He Has Always Been Hyperactive, So Even When He Was Sick, He Was Active[/b][/size][hr]I started to notice he was looking a little pale and losing weight, even though he ate constantly. I made him a doctor appointment for the next opening, which wasn't until a month away. All of a sudden he started wetting the bed. The urine had a very strong odor. He also started complaining of headaches. At first I thought the complaints, was just an excuse for the eleven-year-old to stay out of school. But when they became so severe, I knew they were real. The second day his headaches were so severe, he stayed home from school. He presented no other symptoms, but he slept all day long. This was enough to definitely make me realize something was extremely wrong. I got out my diagnosis health encyclopedia books and after a few hours, I came down to two diagnosis, kidney trouble or diabetes, (this was before I became a nurse, so I was going only by his symptoms and the words on the page). It was about 6:30 at night, when I told my husband something was terribly wrong and I was taking our son to the emergency room. We needed lots of concentration while writing on Bronchitis as the matter we had collected was very specific and important.

[size=large][b]When We Arrived At the Emergency Room, My Son Had a Hard Time Keeping His Eyes Opened[/b][/size][hr]We were finally called to the back, where they started running several tests. Sure enough he was diagnosed with Type 1 Juvenile Diabetes. His blood sugar was well over 600. Normal blood sugar levels range from 90-110. The reason he was sleeping so much was because he was trying to slip into a diabetic coma. The doctor said that if I didn't bring him in when I did, he would have went into a coma that night. They admitted him to ICU and kept a vigil on him for three days as insulin was delivered through IV. That was the day our lives changed forever; especially my eleven-year-old son's.

The emotional stress one goes through seems to get ignored and lost in the endless information and directions of how to now live your life. This is not just merely staying alive ' it's trying to stay alive without ending up blind, on kidney dialysis, with severe nerve damage, or amputation, just to name a few.

[list][*]Diabetes is a very serious and scary chronic illness.[*]It is totally life changing for those diagnosed.[*]Eating becomes literally a matter of life and death.[*]And the way a person is use to eating is usually changed drastically.[/list]

All these changes he was going through, made him feel like he was different than the other children. He was afraid to spend a night for quite some time after being diagnosed; because if his sugar went up too high at night, it could cause him to wet the bed. Something that an eleven-year-old would be horrified to do in front of his friends. We also had to make sure if he did go spend the night with a friend, that they had plenty of food. (Though, his back pack would be packed with extra food for snacks, it couldn't contain the main meals.) We also had to let the parents know he was diabetic, where they could keep an extra eye out. This would sometimes turn into a nightmare, as Eddie did not want to go around announcing he was diabetic. He also didn't like being treated differently if a mother was handing out sugared drinks or sugared snacks to the other kids. The magnitude of information available on Bronchitis can be found out by reading the following matter on Bronchitis. We ourselves were surprised at the amount!

[size=large][b]Diabetes Causes Such a Wide Array of Secondary Illnesses[/b][/size][hr]Including stunting growth in a growing child. Eddie lost a whole year of growing. When he was 13, he had the bones of an 11 1/2 yr. old. He was put on intra-muscular testoterone shots at home. Which he took a lot better than most adults would, every night for six months.

[size=large][b]Then There are the Emotional Changes Diabetes Puts Them Through[/b][/size][hr]The anger, restlessness, nervousness, inpatience -- imagine it, and it is effected. It plays roulette with their hormones, causing their emotions and temperment to go into extreme modes. Sadly, this seems to be most of the time. All this happens in all diabetics, but I am concentrating on Type 1, Juvenile Diabetes. Type 1, Juvenile on-set, varies from Type 2, adult on-set, because with type 1, your pancreas does not produce any insulin at all. With Type 2, it produces insulin, but not sufficient enough, or at a normal rate. Writing this composition on Bronchitis was a significant contribution of ours in the world of literature. Make this contribution worthwhile by using it.

Hurts me now, as it has since the day he was diagnosed, to know that he may soon be experiencing some very bad health problems because of the diabetes. Problems start to arise mostly after being diabetic for five years. We are living on borrowed time with decent health -- as he now has had diabetes for twelve years. When he says his chest hurts him, I don't think, "Oh no, he may be getting bronchitis." I think, "Oh Lord, please let it be something as simple as bronchitis." When he tells me his feet hurt and his whole body aches -- I know it may be a sign of neuropathy. At 23 he experiences pains and aches no young adult should have to face. But I praise God for each day that goes by where he is still able to work and live life as close to a young adult as he possibly can. God has spared us from him having any serious conditions. I know that may change any day, but I can relish in each day it does not.

[list][*]Eddie, who is now 23, has kept his sugar under good control, (not tight, sadly -- but good) where he has not had to be hospitalized too often.[*]He mainly has to go into the hospital when he gets a bad illness, such as the flu or stomach virus.[*]When a diabetic's body is stressed with illnesses, it causes the blood sugar to go erratic.[*]High blood sugars read off the chart, even when they have not been able to eat -- then their blood sugar may suddenly drop to a dangerous low.[*]It also makes it more difficult to control because they are not able to eat, or maybe even drink.[*]For diabetics, this is not an option.[*]They are hospitalized where they can receive I.V fluids, and keep a close check on their blood sugar readings.[*]Which sometimes means being pricked in the fingers up to 8 times a day, for several days in a row.[*]Maintaining the value of Bronchitis was the main reason for writing this article.[*]Only in this way will the future know more about Bronchitis.[*]These emotional issues are just as important to deal with as the physical disease itself.[*]The emotional needs must be addressed.[*]Not only the needs of the person diagnosed, but the whole family, and if it's a child, this includes the parents and siblings.[/list]

[size=large][b]Was Over-Whelming[/b][/size][hr]Three main meals a day and three snacks a day; mandatory, with a minimum of two shots daily for the rest of his life. To say we were under stress, would be putting it mildly. My son put on a brave face, but about the fourth day after he was diagnosed, I had a heart to heart with him. The poor baby thought he had brought the diabetes on himself and was being punished for something he said. Meanwhile, my nine-year-old at home was going through her own personal hell. After speaking to her, I found out she was scared to death that he was going to die, and that she was next. This came from two children whose parents did talk to them and tried to explain everything to the best of their ability. Give yourself a momentary pause while reading what there is to read here on Bronchitis. Use this pause to reflect on what you have so far written on Bronchitis. Smile