Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smoking
Bug 
[size=4][b]Chronic Bronchitis Heart Failure - Smoking-Related Illnesses[/b][/size][hr]There is no doubt that smoking causes other illnesses that ranges from the minor sickness to the most fatal illnesses such as lung cancer and cardiac arrest. But despite of this, smokers worldwide continue to grow worldwide and tobacco manufactures continue to get rich. Smoking related illnesses would not stop smokers from puffing in the deadly substance in cigarettes and tobacco manufacturers will not stop from producing these deadly substances. Are the following smoking related illnesses not fatal enough to make a smoker stop the habit?

Lastly, smokers are not the only people susceptible to smoking related illnesses. Second hand smoke or those people who are exposed to the smoke breathe out by smokers are can also develop smoking related illnesses which can be as fatal with that of the actual smokers. Babies and young children with smoking parents are the most affected by second hand smoke.

Other smoking related diseases are not as rampant as cancer, heart or pulmonary disease but they are nonetheless fatal and enough reason to quit smoking. These smoking related illnesses are high blood pressure, fertility problems, asthma, and eye damages such as cataracts and lost of eyesight, dental problems, ulcers, and over all physical appearance. You may say that we have included exquisite information here on Bronchitis. This is with the intention of producing a unique article on Bronchitis.

[size=large][b]The Most Predominant Smoking Related Illness is Heart Disease[/b][/size][hr]The harmful substances inhaled by smokers harden the arteries which speed up the blood clotting. Once the arteries are clogged cardiovascular most common winter diseases, treatable with homeopathy which can either be coronary or cerebral. Coronary thrombosis leads to heart attack due to the clogging of the veins supplying blood to the heart. Cerebral thrombosis is caused by the clogging of the veins connected to the brain which can cause collapse, stroke or paralysis. This is the counterpart to our previous paragraph on Chronic Bronchitis. Please read that paragraph to get a better understanding to this paragraph. Wink

Another smoking related illnesses which is getting rampant among smokers is the chronic pulmonary diseases which is due the blocking of airflow and causes difficulty in breathing. Two of the most common chronic pulmonary disease is emphysema and chronic bronchitis. Emphysema is a deadly smoking related illnesses which is due to the damage brought about by smoking to the air sacs. While bronchitis is a smoking related illnesses which is characterized by continuous coughing with mucus for several months. One thing to note about chronic pulmonary diseases is that they occur during the later ages of a smoker's life. It was with great optimism that we started out on writing this composition on Chronic Bronchitis Emphysema. Please don't let us lose this optimism.

The second most predominant smoking related illness is cancer which does not only affect the lungs but the throat and mouth as well. Lung cancer is the deadliest smoking related illness of all and will most likely affect smokers than non-smokers. Statistics show that 90% of smokers develop lung cancer and 1 out of ten moderate smokers and 1 out of five heavy smokers will die of lung cancer. A scary thought indeed which should be enough to discourage smokers from continuing the habit. But apparently not enough. Aside from lung cancer, other smoking related illness causing cancer can also be developed due to smoking. This includes cancer of the bladder, cancer of the kidneys and cancer of the pancreas. Patience was exercised in this article on Bronchitis Emphysema. Without patience, it would not have been possible to write complementary and alternative treatments for emphysema.

[Image: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/979/i...y-SPL.jpeg]

[list][*]Don't remember the day I started smoking, but I do remember why.[*]My husband smoked.[*]When we kissed, he tasted like a full ashtray smells.[*]I started smoking so that that wouldn't bother me so much, but I knew better. [/list]

[size=large][b]"Suck the Salt Off and Spit Out the Seeds," He Said[/b][/size][hr]"Salt cuts the craving for nicotine." It worked. For six weeks, I carried sunflower seeds around with me. Anytime I started to crave a cigarette, I popped four or five sunflower seeds in my mouth. The times I felt foolish for constantly having sunflower seeds in my mouth, I would just remember the new skirt I had thrown away. Don't misunderstand. Quitting cigarettes was the hardest thing I ever did, but I was more determined than I had ever been. Responsibility is what makes a person. So we felt it our responsibility to elaborate more on Chronic Bronchitis so that not only us, but everyone knew more about it!

Soon, clothes with tiny circles burned into the fabric became the norm. I couldn't breathe easily if I walked further than out to my car. I couldn't play ball with my children; I didn't have the breath. Many times I decided to quit. And I would, for two or three hours. By the end of the second year, I had had three bouts of pneumonia. Big Grin.

Don't remember the day I started smoking, but I'll never forget the day I stopped. On June 2, 1986, I dumped the worst habit I have ever had. Was it worth it? You bet. I no longer have pneumonia every year. Though bronchitis still bothers me on occasion, and I have chronic asthma, most of the time I can breathe without trouble. Best of all, my husband quit, too, within a month of the date that I quit. We have had a smoke free home for more than 20 years, and we have both benefitted from it. Thinking of what to do upon reading this article on Chronic Bronchitis? Well you can very well use the information constructively by imparting it to others.

[size=large][b]Learning to Smoke Was Difficult for Me[/b][/size][hr]I had so many reasons not to, that I really had to push to get it done. After years and years of second hand smoke exposure, my health began to deteriorate immediately. By the end of the first year, I had chronic bronchitis. Cigarettes became a crutch. If life was stressful, I smoked. If I was ill, I smoked. If everything was great, I smoked. My habit was so bad, I couldn't drive down the street or cook a meal without smoking. The first thing I did in the morning was light a cigarette. The last thing I did at night was put one out. Failure is the stepping stone to success. So if you do fail to understand this article on Chronic Bronchitis, don't fret. Read it again a few times, and you are sure to finally get its meaning.

[size=large][b]Was Terrified[/b][/size][hr]If I had not wakened from the smell of burning fabric, I might have died, or at least been badly burned. The new skirt I was wearing had eight holes burned through it. The folds of fabric had protected my skin until I awoke. When I realized that I had risked my life, and ruined a brand new skirt, anger replaced the terror I felt--anger at myself. Developing a basis for this composition on Bronchitis was a lengthy task. It took lots of patience and hard work to develop.

[size=large][b]Nicotine Stained Fingers, Face, and Teeth are Just the Beginning[/b][/size][hr]Besides the offensive smell, there is the layer of nicotine that stains everything in the smoker's home:, furniture, walls, carpets, everything. On several different occasions, both my parents were extremely sick with illnesses directly attributable to smoking, eventually culminating in lung cancer for my dad. Cigarettes were so important to them, that they budgeted the smokes in with groceries. If money was tight, we ate beans and potatoes, but they never did without cigarettes. I promised myself in my teens that I would never smoke. I broke that promise sometime in the summer of 1981. Reading all this about Chronic Bronchitis is sure to help you get a better understanding of Chronic Bronchitis. So make full use of the information we have provided here.

[list][*]After gathering all the cigarettes I had, I went to the kitchen and carefully destroyed each one, then dropped it into the trash can.[*]By evening I was suffering, but I refused to buy more.[*]Later, I learned my brother-in-law had just quit smoking.[*]He told me to buy salted, roasted sunflower seeds in the shell.[*]Chronic Bronchitis are basically interesting parts of our day-to-day life.[*]It is only that sometimes, we are not aware of this fact![/list]

[size=large][b]All Through High School, P.E[/b][/size][hr]And health teachers preached the deleterious effects of tobacco smoke on the body. Television, newspapers, magazines, doctors, and the Surgeon General all reported that cigarette smoking caused cancer, emphysema, and many other health problems. I didn't need to hear or read their stories. Both my parents have smoked since their teens. I saw firsthand what smoking does to the smoker.

[size=large][b]Bronchitis Symptoms May Cause a Lot of Discomfort[/b][/size][hr]People look out for the treatment of this respiratory disease via certain over the counter or prescription medicines available in various drug stores. However, most people are not aware of the fact that bronchitis symptoms can also be effectively treated via some home remedies.

[list][*]Spinach: Bronchitis can be easily treated with spinach.[*]Just mix about 50 grams of fresh spinach leaves in about 250 ml of water and mix some ammonium chloride and a teaspoonful of honey.[*]The mixture is also known to be a helpful expectorant and treats bronchitis well.[/list]

[size=large][b]Sesame Seeds:[/b][/size][hr]Mix about a teaspoon of sesame seeds with a teaspoon of linseed and a pinch of common salt and one teaspoon of honey. The mixture can be taken at night once in a day. This is said to produce some miraculous effects and cures bronchitis. Keeping to the point is very important when writing. So we have to stuck to Bronchitis, and have not wandered much from it to enhance understanding.

Almond: When suffering from sickness due to bronchitis, you need to take an emulsion of almonds. It is known to be really helpful. You can easily prepare this emulsion via creating a powder of seven parts of almonds and then mixing the powdered kernels in a cup of lemon or orange juice. You can take this mixture every day at night. This will definitely prove to be one of the most effective home remedies for bronchitis.

[list][*]Chicory: Chicory also known as endive is one of the most effective home remedies for bronchitis.[*]You can easily take about half a teaspoon of the powder of the herb's dry root via mixing it with a teaspoonful of honey thrice a day.[*]The remedy is known to be helpful in cases of chronic bronchitis.[*]It is always better to use simple English when writing descriptive articles, like this one on Bronchitis.[*]It is the layman who may read such articles, and if he can't understand it, what is the point of writing it?[/list]

Here are some of the most common and effective remedies for treating bronchitis symptoms: a) Turmeric: The use of turmeric powder is considered to be one of the most effective and helpful remedies for bronchitis symptoms. All you require to do is to take half a teaspoon of turmeric powder mixed with half a glass of milk daily twice or thrice in a day. The remedy works great on an empty stomach. You must try out this one. We have used a mixture of seriousness and jokes in this composition on Treating Bronchitis. This is to liven the mood when reading about Treating Bronchitis.

[list][*]Ginger: Treatment of bronchitis symptoms can be done successfully with the help of ginger.[*]Prepare a mixture of about half a teaspoon of ginger, cloves and pepper respectively three times in a day.[*]You may lick the mixture with little honey.[*]Also try taking this mixture with tea.[*]The best part is that the mixture of all these three elements consist antipyretic characters.[*]This is really helpful when it comes to reducing fever related to bronchitis.[*]The remedy is also known to boost up the patient's metabolism.[/list]

Manuka (Leptospermum scoparium) is in the myrtle family of botanical plants. The oil comes from New Zealand where it has had a long history of use by the Maori people. The essential oil is extracted by steam distillation from the leaves of the plant. Manuka plants are bushy shrubs that grow wild. The best Manuka oil comes from plants growing at high altitudes. Manuka is one of three tea trees indigenous to both Australia and New Zealand. Manuka essential oil is from The East Cape region of New Zealand and has been confirmed as having the highest antimicrobial activity. There is evidence indicating that it is up to 20 times more potent than Australian tea tree oil (Melaleuca alternifolia). Traditionally the Maori used manuka for bronchitis, rheumatism and similar conditions.

[size=large][b]How can We Benefit from Manuka Essential Oil Today?[/b][/size][hr]Manuka oil is a little known oil but it has outstanding properties. It is analgesic, anti-allergic, anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-histamine, anti- infectious, antiseptic, decongestant, insecticide and highly bactericidal across a wide spectrum. It is useful for all respiratory tract infections: colds, catarrh, sinusitis, bronchitis, etc. Its decongestant properties help here too. As an antiseptic for use on the skin, manuka can be applied to cuts, spots, boils, ulcers, etc. It is especially indicated where healing has been slow. Manuka oil can be used in the bath, as a gargle or applied directly on cold sores or on the skin. It can also be used in vaporizers during an epidemic. The safety data for manuka oil is similar to that of tea tree oil. When doing an assignment on Bronchitis, it is always better to look up and use matter like the one given here. Your assignment turns out to be more interesting and colorful this way.

BONUS GIFT By Going to my web site: ***** and signing up for our free monthly newsletter, you can receive a free gift: 5 Monographs on Biblical Oils. Learning about things is what we are living here for now. So try to get to know as much about everything, including Bronchitis whenever possible.

Quote:[list][*]Want to know more about essential oils and how they can help us stay healthy?[*]Consider becoming a certified clinical aromatherapist.[*]The Institute of Spiritual Healing and Aromatherapy teaches classes throughout the United States on aromatherapy and energy healing.[*]People always think that they know everything about everything; however, it should be known that no one is perfect in everything.[*]There is never a limit to learning; even learning about Bronchitis. [/list]

[list][*]These oils include Frankincense, Myrrh, Cedarwood, Spikenard and Balsam Fir.[*]While you are at our web site, check out our aromatherapy program and our program in Christian energy healing.[/list]